All of our products are handmade, which means that sometimes we make a mistake. If there something is wrong with your bag, we’ll fix it
for you – free of charge. Just send us an email, we’ll handle the rest.
In order to complete the exchange process, your item must fit the following criteria:
• It must be in the same condition it was when shipped to you
• Conserve the original packaging
• All tags, stickers, etc. must be on
Above all, it’s essential that the item hasn’t been worn or used in any way.
We trust that you understand if the item isn’t determined to be in the original condition that it was when purchased, it will be returned
to you, forfeiting the possibility of a refund or replacement. You will also be responsible for any return shipping costs.
Price differences due to returns and exchanges:
• If the replacement item has the same value as the original, we will ship it directly to you
• If the item is exchanged for a lower value, you will receive a store credit that you can use on anything in our store
• If the item is exchanged for another item of greater value, you will be responsible for paying the difference
* Damage includes: ripped/torn seams, zipper malfunction
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and at
We will contact you shortly.
You can select the shipping option you like best at checkout.
Once the order is placed, it will be shipped in 1-7 business days depending on availability and orders in the workshop.
When the package leaves the workshop you will receive a confirmation email with your shipping tracking number and a link to
Website where you can follow the status of your shipment.
Our orders are shipped from our location in Barcelona.
Customs fees and taxes applicable in each country outside of Spain will be the responsibility of the client.